Showing all 9 results
Blue Xanax Bar
Green Xanax Bars 2mg
Red Xanax Bar 5mg
Xanax 0.5 mg
Xanax XR 3mg
Yellow Xanax Bars 2mg
What is Xanax?
Xanax acts upon the GABA receptors in the brain and nervous system, making it one of the effective treatments for anxiety and panic attacks. It is a benzodiazepine medication that helps to boost the functioning of GABA receptors and produce calming effects. Xanax is also an effective treatment for nausea or vomiting caused after taking chemotherapy.
Important Information about Xanax
- Take Xanax under the supervision of your doctor, especially the initial dosages.
- Please don’t rely only on Xanax to treat your pain; you should also follow your doctor’s advice to let the treatment work more effectively.
- You are required to have frequent health checkups while taking Xanax.
- It is advisable to keep track of your medicine. Keep it under your custody, away from children and anyone who has a history of drug abuse or addiction.
- Sudden withdrawal of Xanax can be fatal. Please consult your doctor before leaving it; your doctor will gradually decrease your medicine dose to avoid withdrawal symptoms.
- You can either buy the medicine online or offline, provided that you hold an appropriate prescription from a doctor. It is because buying or selling without a proper prescription is strictly prohibited under the law, and authorities may hold you liable for punishment if you do so.
What to know before taking Xanax?
Being a benzodiazepines medication, Xanax is highly addictive and habit-forming even at regular doses. To avoid the adverse effects of Xanax, please take care of all necessary precautions while taking Xanax. In addition to the above, you need to consider the following things before starting your treatment with Xanax:
- Please avoid taking Xanax if you are allergic to it or any of its components, or any other benzodiazepine medication.
- Using Xanax is not advisable if you have or ever have the following health disorders:
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD)
- Sleep apnea (breathing that stops while sleeping) or other breathing disorders
- Mood swings or behavioral disorders
- Destructive or self detrimental thoughts or behavior
- Kidney disorder
- Liver disease
- It is not advisable to take Xanax if you are pregnant or breastfeeding; it can harm your child and make your baby dependent on the drugs.
- Please Don’t take Xanax if you are an alcoholic or drug addict.
- Ask your physician about all the risks and benefits associated with the medicine.
How to take Xanax?
Xanax is a highly addictive medicine that works as benzodiazepines and can become dangerous for your health if taken inappropriately. Therefore, you should take medicine as directed by your doctor. You are also required to follow all the instructions and directions given on the medication and prescription label. You can also talk to your health expert if you don’t feel any improvement in your health condition.
Xanax contains Alprazolam, a short-acting tranquilizer belonging to the benzodiazepines medication class used as the first-choice treatment for anxiety or panic attacks. However, it is a dangerous medication; therefore, we advise you to consult your doctor for the correct and suitable Xanax dosage. Your doctor will examine you thoroughly before prescribing you suitable Xanax dosages. Doctors generally take care of the following factors before prescribing you appropriate medicine dosages:
- Age of the patient
- Weight of the patient
- The medical condition of the patient
The following are the usual Xanax dosage that your doctor can prescribe you:
Dosage for managing and treating anxiety and panic attacks
In the form of oral tablets
- For adults
The 0.25 mg to 0.5 mg of the medicine orally thrice a day
- For children
Using Xanax for treating patients younger than 18 years is not safe; you should consult your doctor for the suitable Xanax dosage for your child.
Overdose of Xanax
You may experience the following life-threatening overdose symptoms if you have taken medicine in excess or used it without consulting your doctor.
- Dizziness or drowsiness
- Confusion or disorientation
- Weak muscles
- Loss of coordination or balance
- Fainting or unconsciousness
Ignoring these fatal overdose symptoms is not advisable at any cost. You should consult your doctor ASAP if you need any medical assistance. You can also seek emergency medical help by calling the poison helpline at 1-800-222-1222.
What to avoid while using Xanax?
The interaction of Xanax with alcohol is life-threatening and may cause death as well; therefore, please avoid taking them together. Consuming grapefruit or its juice, herbal products, vitamins, and other nutritional supplements while using Xanax is unsafe; They can dangerously interact with the medicine. Taking Xanax tablets may cause dizziness or drowsiness as your thought process might be impaired; therefore, you should avoid driving and performing activities that can lead to severe injuries or accidents.
Xanax side effects
Xanax works through GABA receptors in the brain and nervous system to produce calming effects in the brain, and it may cause you the following side effects:
- Dizziness or drowsiness
- Confusion or disorientation
- Loss of coordination
- Unusual sweating
- Involuntary muscles movements
- Loss of appetite
- Nausea or vomiting
- Skin rashes
- Pain or pressure in the chest
- Slurred speech
- Unusual change in the weight
It is obvious to experience these mild side effects after using Xanax, and you should not worry too much about them unless they are bothering you too much. However, it is necessary to consult your doctor if these mild side effects are unbearable or make your life too complicated.
Note: Please stop taking Xanax and seek emergency medical assistance ASAP if you experience the following health issues while taking Xanax-
- Slow or shallow breathing
- Seizures or convulsions
- Destructive or self detrimental behavior
- Unusual and racing thoughts
- Any other severe allergic reaction to the medicine
What drugs can interact with Xanax?
The medicines that can interact with Xanax include the following:
- Opioid pain reliever
- Narcotic drugs
- Sleeping pills
- Muscles relaxers
- Cold or cough medicines
- Antiseizure or anticonvulsant medication
- Other over-the-counter medications
The interaction of these medicines with Xanax can be detrimental to your health; therefore, we advise you to tell your doctor about all the medications or therapies you are taking before starting your Xanax dosage.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) – Xanax
Q1. How much peach Xanax is equal to a Xanax bar?
First of all, alprazolam is Xanax. It is the generic name and the brand name. The bar or pill of Xanax is 2 mg. So you want to know how many peach Xanax is there in a Xanax? Well, the answer is 8. You divide 0.25 into 2.0, which is equal to 8. One bar of Xanax is 2 mg. If broken along the three lines, each piece would be .5 mg.
One bar of Xanax is 2 mg of that drug. Depending upon the manufacturer, they are generally yellow or white and are clearly marked to be easily broken into four pieces. The so-called footballs of Xanax can be in peach color. The blue football Xanax is 1 mg, and the peach is 0.5 mg. So, to equal one bar in dosage, it would require 8 of the 0.25 mg tablets.
Q2. Can Xanax cause hiccups?
Yes, some studies have shown that Xanax can cause hiccups. Some reports of hiccups after administration of Xanax during two clinical trials are well documented. In surveys of 115418 people who reported side effects when taking this drug, 83 people experienced hiccups.
Any drug that works through the brain can affect the way nerves work, and although very rare, it can cause extrapyramidal effects, generally associated with muscle spasms. Your diaphragm is a muscle that may be undergoing spasms that result in hiccups. Hiccups are not known as side effects.
Q3. Does Xanax help in tooth pain?
No, Xanax does not relieve tooth pain. But, people who fear going to a dentist can take this drug to reduce anxiety. Xanax will relax you; it will limit what your dentist can give you and could affect how he treats you.
You will, however, need someone to drive for you and from the, as you will be a little too loopy to push yourself.
Q4. How much Xanax before a dental procedure?
A suggested immediate form of Xanax in the initial dose of 0.125mg to 0.25mg one hour before the dental appointment can be effective. For short positions, the starting dose is 10 mg.
Q5. How much does Xanax cost on the street?
- Xanax 0.25mg- $3 per pill
- Xanax 1mg-$5 per pill
- Xanax 2mg- $5 per pill
Q6. Is it legal to drive on Xanax?
Prescribed drugs and over-the-counter medications have a wide range of possible side effects which can impair driving. Before taking any type of drug, it is critical that you review the warnings included with the medicine and consult your medical professional about the potential side effects and their impact on your ability to drive.
Many drivers assume that they are not charged with driving under the influence if they have not consumed alcohol, but it is not valid.
Q7. Why is Xanax the most effective against anxiety?
A benzodiazepine such as Xanax reduces anxiety by attaching GABA receptors to your brain receptors. When it gets bind to the receptor, it has a calming effect on the brain. Xanax is often recommended for anxiety disorders as it can help to relieve anxiety symptoms quickly.
Q8. How much Xanax to take for panic attacks?
For extended-release tablets
- Adults: The initial recommended dose is 0.5 to 1 mg orally in the morning once a day. Your medical professional may increase the amount as required. However, the quantity is usually not more than 10 mg a day.
- Children: dosage must be determined by the medical professional
- Older adults: The initial recommended dose is 0.5 mg taken orally in the morning once a day
For orals dosage of solutions, tablets, and orally disintegrating tablets
- Adults: the initial recommended dose is 0.5 mg three times a day. Your medical professional may increase the amount as needed. However, the dose is not raised above 10 mg per day.
- Older adult: the initial recommended dose is 0.25 mg two to three times a day. Your medical professional may increase the amount as needed.
Q9. How to get Xanax safely on the internet?
Buying medicine online can be a bit risky sometimes. But, you can buy medication from the Adbidds. The most trusted and reputed online pharmacy offers you a 100% safety guarantee on the medicines.
Q10. Can you take Xanax sublingually?
No, Xanax is not available in a sublingual form. But, many people try to take it recreationally to get the desired effect quickly.