Showing all 4 results
What is Tramadol?
Tramadol is a prescription medicine that helps relieve moderate to moderately severe pain. It is available as an immediate-release and extended-release tablet. It also comes as an extended-release oral capsule. Tramadol oral tablets are also available as generic drugs. The immediate-release tablet is known as the brand-name drug Ultram. You can order Tramadol online with a prescription.
Here are some important information related to tramadol medications and their advantages and disadvantage:
- Seizures have been reported in patients using Tramadol. If you take more Tramadol than recommended, you are more likely to have attacks. Episodes are also more likely in people who have a seizure disorder or are taking certain antidepressants or opioid medications.
- You should not use Tramadol if you are prone to addiction.
- If you have problems in your stomach or intestines, severe breathing problems, or if you have recently used alcohol, sedatives, tranquilizers, narcotic medication, or an MAO inhibitor, you should not take Tramadol.
- Tramadol may be habit-forming and can slow or stop your breathing.
- If a child or other person uses this medicine without a prescription, it may lead to addiction, overdose, or death.
- Never give Tramadol to a child under the age of 12 years old. Do not give Ultram ER to anyone below 18 years.
- The use of Tramadol during pregnancy can result in life-threatening withdrawal symptoms in the newborn.
- Using Tramadol with alcohol or other drugs that cause drowsiness or slow your breathing can lead to fatal side effects.
What to know before taking Tramadol?
Avoid taking Tramadol if you are allergic to it, or if you have:
- Stomach or bowel obstruction (including paralytic ileus)
- Severe asthma or shallow breathing problems
- If you use alcohol, sedatives, tranquilizers, or narcotic medications
- If you use an MAO inhibitor in the past 14 days (such as isocarboxazid, phenelzine, rasagiline, selegiline, tranylcypromine linezolid, or methylene blue injection )
- Do not give Tramadol to a child under the age of 12.
- Do not give Ultram ER to anyone below 18 years.
- Do not give Tramadol to anyone under 18 who has recently had surgery to remove their tonsils or adenoids.
- Do not give Tramadol to children between 12 to 18 years of age who have conditions that may cause breathing problems.
Seizures have occurred in some people using Tramadol. Consult your doctor about your seizure risk, which may increase if you have a history of a head injury, epilepsy, or seizure disorder or use certain antidepressants, muscle relaxants, opioids, or other medications.
If you use Tramadol while pregnant, your baby may develop a dependency on the drug. It can lead to life-threatening withdrawal effects in the newborn after birth.
If you are breastfeeding, consult your doctor before using Tramadol. Inform your doctor if you find the nursing baby is tired or breathing slowly. To make sure this medication is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have ever had:
- Liver or kidney disease
- Urination problems
- Breathing problems, sleep apnea
- Problems with your gallbladder, pancreas, or thyroid
- A stomach disorder
- Mental illness, or suicide attempt
How to take Tramadol?
Tramadol is a narcotic analgesic medication. It is one of the most effective and safest painkillers, although it is also highly addictive. Learn about how much tramadol to take and how to take it to get the best results.
Here are the following steps you should follow before taking the Tramadol tablets:
- Take Tramadol as prescribed by your doctor. Tramadol can cause your breathing to slow or stop, especially when you first start taking it or when your dose is changed.
- Never take this medication in more significant amounts or for a more extended period than suggested.
- Tell your doctor if the drug appears to be less effective in relieving your pain.
- Tramadol can be addictive, even at regular doses. Never give this medication to anybody else, especially someone who has a history of drug abuse or addiction.
- Selling or giving away Tramadol is against the law. You should always order Tramadol online from a trusted website.
- When you start using Tramadol, you should stop taking all other narcotic pain relievers.
- Suddenly stopping this medicine may cause unpleasant withdrawal symptoms.
- Ask your doctor how to stop using this medication safely to avoid withdrawal.
Dosage for moderate to severe pain
Adult Dosage Immediate-release tablet: The daily dosage may be increased by 50 mg as tolerated every three days to reach 200 mg per day. The maximum dosage of this medicine is 400 mg per day.
Extended-release tablet: The typical starting dose is 100 mg and the daily maximum amount is 300 mg per day.
Child Dosage Immediate-release tablet: The total daily dosage may be increased by 50 mg as tolerated every three days to reach 200 mg per day. The maximum dosage of this medicine is 400 mg per day.
Overdose Tramadol overdose can be fatal, especially in a child or someone using the medication without a prescription. The overdose symptoms may include severe drowsiness, pinpoint pupils, slow breathing, or no breathing.
What to avoid while using Tramadol?
Do not drink alcohol while using Tramadol. It may lead to dangerous side effects. This medicine has the potential to impair your thinking and reactions. If you do not know how this medicine will affect you, do not drive or operate machinery. Dizziness or extreme drowsiness can lead to falls or other accidents.
Tramadol side effects
The common side effects of tramadol may include:
- Constipation, nausea, vomiting
- Stomach pain
- Dizziness, drowsiness, tiredness
Like other narcotic medicines, Tramadol can slow your breathing. If breathing becomes too weak, it may lead to death. If you have shallow breathing with long pauses, blue lips, or difficulty waking up, someone caring for you should seek emergency medical attention and give you naloxone immediately.
Consult your doctor at once if you have:
- Missed menstrual periods
- Noisy breathing, shallow breathing,
- A slow heart rate or weak pulse
- Impotence, sexual problems, or loss of interest in sex
- Nausea, vomiting, loss of hunger, dizziness, worsening tiredness, or weakness
The medicine may cause a condition known as serotonin syndrome. The symptoms may include fever, sweating, shivering, agitation, hallucinations, fast heart rate, muscle stiffness, twitching, lack of coordination, nausea, and vomiting.
Severe side effects may be more similar in older people and overweight, malnourished, or disabled. Using opioid medication for the long term may affect fertility (ability to have children) in men or women.
What drugs can interact with Tramadol?
If you start or stop taking some other medicines, you may experience breathing problems or withdrawal symptoms.
If you are taking heart or blood pressure medication, antibiotics, antifungal medication, seizure medication, HIV or hepatitis C medication, tell your doctor. Some severe interactions of tramadol include:
FAQs of Tramadol include Tramadol use, Tramadol withdrawal, Tramadol side effects, Tramadol addiction, and many more about the question and answers related to tramadol medication.
Q1.Is there a higher dose of Tramadol?
The highest dose of Tramadol is 300 mg. But a medical professional usually start your treatment at the lowest possible dose and gradually increases the amount. The most common prescribed dose of Tramadol is 50 mg of an immediate form, taken every four to six hours per day.
If your treatment is not adequate, you can increase the amount to 100 mg, but do not exceed it above 400 mg per day.
The initial recommended dose of Tramadol for chronic pain is 100 mg per day, usually taken in the extended form once a day. You can increase the amount up to 300 mg per day.
Q2.Is Tramadol is same as Traumeel?
No, Traumeel is an injectable, homeopathic solution that is indicated for the treatment of injuries and degenerative and inflammatory conditions of the musculoskeletal system. It is associated with the relief in the symptoms of pain.
Traumeel is indicated for the treatment of symptoms associated with the degenerative process due to acute trauma or overuse injuries and for minor aches.
People also use this drug for the treatment of minor pain and pain associated with muscle aches, backaches, and other minor pain.
On the other hand, Tramadol is an oral prescription medication that belongs to the family of opioid analgesics. It is a potent pain drug used to treat moderate to severe pain that is not being relieved by other pain drugs.
Q3.Can I take Ambien and Tramadol together?
Consuming narcotic pain medicine such as Tramadol with other drugs that also cause central nervous depression can result in severe side effects such as respiratory distress.
Consult your medical professional if you have any queries. They may be able to recommend alternatives that do not interact or may need a dose adjustment to use both drugs safely.
Avoid drinking alcohol or self-medicating without your medical professional’s approval, as these drugs may cause drowsiness and dizziness. It is necessary to tell your medical professional about all drugs you use, such as herbs and vitamins.
Q4.Can you take Tramadol with Vyvanse?
Tramadol may rarely cause seizures, and combined with medicine that can cause seizures, such as Vyvanse, may increase that risk. If you are older, you may be more susceptible and undergoing treatment for drug or alcohol withdrawal.
Consult your medical professional if you have any queries. Vyvanse and Tramadol are two drugs with different chemical compositions.
Tramadol, also known as tramazoline, is used for the treatment of pain after surgeries. On the other hand, Vyvanse is a potent medicine used for the treatment of ADHD and helps increase attention to stay stabilized and focused.
Q5.Can I take Tramadol and Suboxone together?
If you combine Tramadol and Suboxone together, the main risk is precipitated withdrawal. Suppose you are taking Tramadol for relief in pain due to its tendency to occupy opioid receptors and kick opioid agonists off the receptors. Suboxone will also prevent Tramadol from working correctly and addressing your ache.
Generally, you should discontinue taking Tramadol 24 hours before you start taking Suboxone. It will help in preventing precipitated withdrawal. Consult your medical professional regarding your dosing of Tramadol to determine best when you should begin taking Suboxone.
Do not take Suboxone until you have discussed an induction schedule and guidelines with your medical professional.
Q6.Can I take Tramadol after taking Adderall?
Adderall and Tramadol do have a moderate interaction in that use of both can result in an increased risk of serotonin syndrome, a rare medical condition. They should be taken together with caution and only under the supervision of a medical professional.
Serotonin syndrome is the name given to a group of symptoms that can occur with the use of serotonergic medicines. The symptoms can range from mild to severe and include but are not limited to the symptoms such as:
- Rapid heart rate
In addition, there have been reports that Adderall and Tramadol can increase the risk of seizures.
Q7.What happens if you snort Tramadol?
Some people misuse and abuse Tramadol by snorting the crushed tablets. It may be done by those seeking a rapid initial burst of euphoria by bypassing the steady release of drugs that would otherwise result from its intended oral administration. It can result in rapid delivery to the brain but can also cause severe side effects.
When Tramadol is taken orally as recommended by a medical professional, the medicine is generally a safe alternative to other pain drugs. It has more potent painkiller properties than non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and was designed to provide a less addictive alternative to the more potent opioid analgesics.
Q8.Can you take Tramadol with Xanax?
Consuming Tramadol or cough medications together with other drugs such as Xanax, which also cause the central nervous system, can result in severe side effects such as respiratory distress or other fatal side effects.
Consult your medical professional if you have any queries. They may be able to prescribe alternatives that do not interact, and you may need a dose adjustment.
Avoid drinking alcohol or self-medicating with these drugs without your medical professional approval. Do not exceed the doses and duration of use recommended by a medical professional, as these drugs may cause drowsiness and dizziness.
Q9.Can you mix Tramadol and alcohol?
Tramadol, an opioid, should be avoided with alcohol due to an increased risk of side effects, such as the risk of a deadly overdose on either substance. If your medical professional has prescribed you Tramadol, you may wonder if it is safe to drink while taking the drugs.
Because Tramadol is an opioid, it is necessary to be cautious when taking it with other central nervous system depressants, such as alcohol.
Drinking alcohol while taking Tramadol can be dangerous. Both substances are central nervous system depressants, so they can interact and result in increased side effects. These include:
- Coordination difficulties
- Problems with judgment
- Cognitive impairment
- Drowsiness and dizziness
Q10.Where to get Tramadol online?
Tramadol is a generic medicine of the brand drug Ultram and requires a valid prescription. You can buy Tramadol from us at a discounted rate. It is a habit-forming drug, which means it can only be refilled up to five times within a six-month period after the date on which the prescription was written.
We are a reputed online pharmacy in America with up to 80 percent savings on prescription drugs. Pay our discounted price online and receive free home delivery from our licensed pharmacy.
Q11.How long does it take Tramadol to leave your system?
The duration of Tramadol stays in the system is different for each person and depends on several factors. Different drug testing also detects this medicine within different time windows.
The effects of this drug reach to peak in about two to three hours. The half-life of this medicine or how long it is to be cleared from your system is 6.3 hours for a single dose and around seven hours for multiple quantities.