Showing all 4 results
What is Alprazolam?
Alprazolam belongs to the benzodiazepines that work by enhancing the activity of specific neurotransmitters in the brain. It is available with the brand names Xanax and Xanax XR.
Alprazolam helps treat panic disorders, anxiety issues, and anxiety caused by depression. It is dangerous to purchase Alprazolam without proper authorization.
- Alprazolam can slow down or stop your breathing, especially if you recently took alcohol, opioid medication, or other drugs that can slow down your breathing.
- You should not take Alprazolam or any other benzodiazepine medication if you already take itraconazole or ketoconazole, if you have narrow-angle glaucoma, or if you are allergic to it or similar drugs (Ativan, Valium, Tranxene, and others).
- Do not use Alprazolam during pregnancy because it can cause congenital disabilities or life-threatening withdrawal symptoms in the newborn baby.
- Alprazolam may be a habit-forming drug, and someone should take it on the doctor’s prescription only. Keep the medication in a safe place out of reach from others. Misuse of Alprazolam can cause overdose, addiction, or death.
- Fatal side effects can occur if you use Alprazolam with opioid medication, alcohol, or other drugs that can make you drowsy or slow down your breathing.
What to know before taking Alprazolam?
Before taking Alprazolam, tell your medical healthcare provider if you are allergic to it or other benzodiazepines such as lorazepam, or diazepam, or if you have other allergies. Alprazolam may contain inactive ingredients, which can lead to an allergic reaction or other issues. Before taking it, discuss your medical history with your doctor or pharmacist, especially of:
- Severe lung disease or breathing problems such as interrupted breathing during sleep, COPD- chronic obstructive pulmonary disease;
- Kidney disease;
- Liver disease;
- Glaucoma; or
- Personal history or family past of any substance use disorder such as overuse of drugs or addiction to alcohol
Now Buy Alprazolam Online from our pharmacy and get a 10% instant discount on the medicine.
How to take Alprazolam?
- Take Alprazolam precisely as per the doctor’s prescription. Read carefully and follow all the directions on the prescription label, medication guides, or instruction sheets. Occasionally, your doctor may change your dose. Never use it in smaller or larger amounts or for no longer than recommended. Let the doctor know if you are feeling an increased urge to use this medicine.
- Carefully measure the dose of liquid medicine. Use a dosing syringe or a medicine dose-measuring device to measure the liquid. Swallow the whole extended-release tablet without crushing, chewing, or breaking it.
- Do not swallow the whole oral disintegrating tablet. Allow the oral tablet to dissolve in your mouth instead of chewing. Check with the doctor if there is no improvement in your symptoms or if they get worse.
- You may have the requirement of frequent medical tests if you are using this medicine for the long term. Do not go for a sudden stop using this medicine, or you could face unpleasant withdrawal symptoms. Consult the doctor before tapering your dose.
- Store Alprazolam away from heat and moisture at room temperature and keep track of the medicine. You should be aware if anyone is misusing it or using it without a prescription. Throw away the alprazolam liquid that is not in use within 90 days.
Usual adult dosage for anxiety
- ODT or Immediate-release tablets- 0.25mg to 0.5 mg orally three times a day.
- Maximum dose- 4 mg per day
Usual adult dosage for panic disorder:
- Immediate-release tablets or ODTs: 0.5 mg orally three times a day. Maximum amount- 10 mg per day
- Extended-release tablets: initial dose- 0.5 mg to 1 mg orally one time a day
- Maintenance dose- 3 mg to 6 mg orally every day, preferably in the morning
- Maximum amount- 10 mg per day
Usual geriatric dosage for anxiety:
- Immediate-release pills or ODTs- 0.25 mg orally twice or thrice a day
Usual geriatric dosage for panic disorder:
- Immediate-release tablets or ODTs: 0.25 mg orally twice or thrice a day
- Extended-release tablets: initial dose- 0.5 mg orally one time a day
Overdose of Alprazolam
- Take urgent medical help or call the Poison helpline at 1-800-222-1222. An overdose of Alprazolam can be deadly.
- Overdose symptoms may include confusion, extreme drowsiness, loss of balance, muscle weakness, lightheadedness, and fainting.
What to avoid while using Alprazolam?
- Avoid alcohol consumption. Serious side effects or death may occur.
- Avoid drinking alcohol and performing any hazardous activity until you know how this medicine will affect you. Drowsiness or dizziness can cause accidents, falls, or severe injuries.
- Interaction of grapefruit with Alprazolam can lead to unwanted side effects. Avoid using grapefruit products.
Alprazolam side effects
The use of Alprazolam can cause dizziness, drowsiness, increase saliva production, or a change in sexual desire or ability. If any of the Alprazolam effects persist or worsen, tell any of your medical healthcare providers promptly. To minimize the risk of fainting due to dizziness and lightheadedness, stand up gradually from a sitting or lying position. Tell your medical healthcare professional immediately if any of the unlikely but severe side effects occur:
- Trouble speaking;
- Trouble walking;
- Memory problems;
- Seizure (or convulsions);
- Yellowing of eyes or skin;
- Loss of coordination or balance; or
- Mental disorders or mood changes such as thoughts of suicide, and hallucinations.
It is not a complete list of side effects, and others may occur. If you notice any of the above side effects, consult your medical healthcare professional regarding it. You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.
What drugs can interact with Alprazolam?
- Sometimes, it is unsafe to take several medicines at the same time. Taking Alprazolam with other medications can cause sleepiness or slow your breathing and lead to dangerous side effects or death.
- Various drugs can interact with Alprazolam, including prescription and over-the-counter (OTC) medicines, herbal products, and vitamins.
after reading all the information, you can now buy Alprazolam online with no prescription anywhere in the in the uSA.