Showing 1–12 of 13 results
Adderall XR 10mg
Adderall XR 15mg
Adderall XR 20mg
Adderall XR 25mg
Adderall XR 30mg
What is Adderall?
Adderall contains generic drugs amphetamine and dextroamphetamine. The CNS stimulants such as amphetamine and dextroamphetamine affect brain and nerve chemicals that cause hyperactivity and impulse control. It is related to the stimulant drug class. This medication helps treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder or ADHD. It also helps in the treatment of narcolepsy, a sleeping disorder.
You can buy generic Adderall from our pharmacy because we are a certified online pharmacy store that offers genuine Adderall without prescription/insurance/rx/doctor approval/written prescription/ consultation anywhere in the USA.
- Adderall can be habit-forming. You should tell your doctor ahead of time if you have a history of substance abuse.
- Do not take Adderall if you have used MAO inhibitors in the last 14 days, such as isocarboxazid, linezolid, phenelzine, rasagiline, selegiline, or tranylcypromine, or if you have had a methylene blue injection.
- Adderall may cause new or worsening psychosis if you have a history of mental illness, depression, or bipolar disorder.
- You should not take Adderall if you have glaucoma, severe agitation, an overactive thyroid, heart disease or coronary artery disease, moderate to severe high blood pressure, vascular disease, or a history of drug or alcohol addiction.
What to know before taking Adderall?
Before taking this drug, tell your doctor if you are allergic to it or other sympathomimetic drugs such as lisdexamfetamine. Before taking this medicine, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you ever had:
- A certain eye problem or glaucoma
- High blood pressure
- Overactive thyroid
- Family history of heart problems
- A history of alcohol or drug addiction
- A history of uncontrolled muscle movements
- Blood circulation problems such as Raynaud’s disease
- Certain mental or mood conditions such as severe agitation, psychosis
- A history of mental disorders or mood disorders such as bipolar disorder, depression, psychotic disorder, suicidal thoughts
- History of stroke
- Heart problems such as irregular heartbeat or rhythm, coronary artery disease, heart failure, cardiomyopathy
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
This medication may cause dizziness. Avoid drinking alcohol while using this drug because it can cause dizziness. If you have used MAO inhibitors in the last 14 days, do not take this medication. Isocarboxazid, linezolid, phenelzine, rasagiline, selegiline, or tranylcypromine are MAO inhibitors, as is methylene blue injection. Children may be more sensitive to this drug’s side effects.
This medication may cause a child’s growth to slow. To reduce the risk, your doctor may need to discontinue the medication temporarily. Older people may be more sensitive to the drug’s side effects, especially chest pain, weight loss, or difficulty sleeping. Do not take Adderall while pregnant because it may harm the unborn child. Adderall can pass into breast milk and have unfavorable effects on a baby.
How to take Adderall?
- Take Adderall as directed by your doctor. Read the medication instructions of your doctor or pharmacist before taking Adderall. Do not take Adderall in larger or smaller doses or for a longer time than recommended. You can buy Adderall online from a trusted website.
- You can take Adderall by mouth with or without food as prescribed by your doctor, usually 1 to 3 times a day. Take the first dose of Adderall as soon as you wake up in the morning. You can take any additional doses of this medicine every four to six hours.
- The dosage of this medication depends upon your medical condition and response to treatment.
- Your doctor may recommend stopping this medicine for a short duration to see if there are any noticeable changes in your behavior and whether the medicine is still needed.
Dosage for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
Adult Dosage (18 years and older) The typical starting dose is 5mg, taken once or twice daily. It can be increased by 5 mg per week until the desired effect is achieved. You can easily buy Adderall online or from a local pharmacy store. Child Dosage (12 to 17 years) The typical starting dose is 5mg, taken once or twice daily.
Dosage for narcolepsy
Adult Dosage (18 years and older) The typical starting dose is 10mg once per day. It can be increased by 10 mg per week until the desired effect is achieved.
Overdose of adderall
An Adderall overdose can be fatal. The overdose symptoms may include restlessness, tremor, muscle twitches, rapid breathing, confusion, hallucinations, panic, aggressiveness, muscle pain or weakness, and dark-colored urine. Some other overdose symptoms include nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pain, uneven heartbeats, feeling light-headed, fainting, and seizure (convulsions).
What to avoid while using Adderall?
This medication has the potential to impair your thinking or reactions. Be cautious if you are driving or doing anything else that requires you to be alert. When taking Adderall, avoid drinking fruit juices or taking vitamin C. These may cause your body to absorb less of the medication.
Adderall side effects
Adderall has the potential to cause both mild and severe side effects. The following are some of the most common Adderall side effects:
- A loss of appetite
- Stomach ache
- Weight loss
- Dry mouth
- Trouble sleeping
Serious side effects
- Blurred vision
- Impaired or delusional thinking
- Heart problems include heart attack, rapid heartbeat, high blood pressure, and stroke
- Agitated or aggressive behavior
- Severe allergic reaction
- Muscle breakdown called rhabdomyolysis
Vyvanse Vs. Adderall
The primary difference between Adderall and Vyvanse is in their components. Adderall is an effective amalgamation of four different amphetamine salts, while Vyvanse consists of only one type of amphetamine salt, called lisdexamfetamine. Although, lisdexamfetamine converts into dexamphetamine once it enters the body.
Since Adderall is also available as a generic drug at a much lower price than any other CNS stimulant, it is more widely used. At the same time, Vyvanse is not available in any generic drug form and is comparatively costlier than Adderall. Both Adderall and Vyvanse have amphetamines; hence, they work similarly to increase the level of specific brain chemicals and make an individual more alert, attentive, energetic, and physically active. Studies have reported that Vyvanse is as effective as Adderall, and its side effects are similar.
Which drug has more chances of being abused (Vyvanse Vs. Adderall)?
Adderall is more likely to be abused, primarily because it contains free amphetamine salts. While Vyvanse, containing lisdexamfetamine as its ingredient, requires contact with red blood cells (RBCs) in the body to get activated or transformed into dextroamphetamine, that suggests that it has rather inbuilt abuse-deterrent properties. One advantage of Vyvanse is its lesser potential to be abused; however, there are no such considerable trials that compare the abuse potential of any drug, including Vyvanse and Adderall.
Lisdexamfetamine is also classified as a controlled substance under FDA regulations. So, Vyvanse also comes with a potential for abuse. People who have been prescribed Vyvanse and Adderall by their medical healthcare professional should store their medicines safely to avoid any non-authorized use. Misuse of amphetamine-type drugs can result in sudden death, heart attack, stroke, convulsions, and psychotic reactions.
The risk of physical & psychological dependence (or addiction) appears similar for both medicines. Taking medicines as per the dosing schedule assigned by your medical healthcare provider is more likely to save you from addiction and other side effects.
What drugs can interact with Adderall?
Adderall may interact with many medicines, including antidepressants, heart disease medicines, blood thinners, decongestants, tramadol, and proton pump inhibitors. Other medications that could interact with Adderall include:
- Anticonvulsants, such as phenytoin, phenobarbital, or primidone
- Antipsychotics such as butyrophenones, phenothiazines, or thioxanthenes
- Benzodiazepines such as diazepam, lorazepam
- HIV medications such as fosamprenavir, ritonavir
- Medicines that affect serotonin, such as amphetamines, fentanyl, lithium
- Cold, flu, or allergy medications
FAQ (Frequently asked questions)
(Q.1) How long does Adderall stay in your system?
The sustenance of Adderall in our system varies in different body parts. It is detectable in urine for 4 to 6 days, in blood for up to three days, in saliva for almost 20 to 50 hours, and in hair for up to three months. Several factors contribute to the length of time it can be detected, such as urine pH, body weight, how frequent you take the doses, dosage form and strength, and last use.
(Q.2) How to get rid of Adderall’s tongue?
To get rid of the Adderall tongue, try staying hydrated; take frequent sips of water; chew sugar-free gum; use artificial saliva from lozenges, sprays, or gels; and avoid using caffeine, tobacco, and alcohol.
(Q.3) Is Adderall a controlled substance?
Yes! Adderall is a federally controlled drug under schedule II of controlled substances (CII) by the United States Controlled Substances Act due to its addictive components. Its abuse can lead to dependence. However, high doses of this drug can cause addiction.
(Q.4) Can you overdose on Adderall?
Taking Adderall in an excessive amount or for longer than prescribed can result in overdose. It’s a stimulant, and its overdose symptoms may include hyperactivity, agitation, hallucinations, rapid heartbeat, overactive reflexes, panic, pain in muscles or abdomen, and others.
(Q.5) Can you snort Adderall?
You can snort it, but you should not snort Adderall and take the whole pill per the doctor’s directions. Snorting Adderall can result in dry mouth, tremors, headache, dizziness, fatigue, stomach pain with nausea and vomiting, fever, or changes in sexual drive.
(Q.6) Where to buy Adderall?
You can buy Adderall from a local pharmacy if you have a proper prescription from your medical healthcare provider. In case the medical prescription is expired, or you need the drug urgently, you can buy Adderall online from a good online pharmacy.
(Q.7) Can you get addicted to Adderall?
You may get addicted to this drug as it contains addictive properties. To avoid the risk of addiction, take this medicine precisely as per the dosing schedule and form your medical healthcare provider recommended.
(Q.8) What category of drugs does Adderall fall under Quizlet?
Adderall falls under the CNS stimulants family of medications because of its components: amphetamine and dextroamphetamine. Central Nervous System (CNS) stimulants help control and align most body and mind functions.